Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Jiejie In Very Good Mood Again!

Look at what Jiejie bot me last nite!!! More goodies n toys!


Do you see the donut at the bottom right corner? well recently, there's this ongoing fad with donuts, whereby many many hoomans form nong nong queues to buy. so Jie tot i should join in the novelty as well! so she got me this toy donut, in choc chips flavour! kekeke...
she's not giving it to me yet, but i noe she hid it in the hall cabinet.
she gave me the bright green rubber thingy tho. she said it's a Dinocuz! juz wondering... where did the head go? Jie, did u hide the head together with the donut? c'mon, 'fess up!

here's a video of moi with Mr Headless Dinocuz. but pls pardon Jie's Blaire Witch style of videography. she's not so artistic in this aspect...

1 comment:

billiejean said...

Hi,

This is the first time I visit your blog. yeah, A Fat is very cool at the sentosa beach! Your blog is very interesting!

Billie Jean