Thursday, June 28, 2007
thanks for all your kind advice & concern! jail term didn't last more than 1 day... Jiejie went away over the weekend, n she felt guilty for leaving me at home, so no more scawie looks from her... but i noe she's still thinking abt the obedience classes. *sigh*
after Jiejie was back from her weekend trip, we had to catch-up on what everybody else was up to; n it's all Memes!! so here's mine...
1. Your age? Will turn 10 mths on July 1st!
2. Your age when came to live with your people? 5 mths
3. What color is the collar you’re wearing right now? None... black & white when i get to go out
4. Who is your favorite person other than the people you live with? Hmmm... anyone i guess... i'm a veri friendly dog. (EC: overly-friendly, u mean? i hope it's juz a puppy thing, n she will grow out of it. she tends to jump on anyone who gets close enough to her.)
5. How much do you weigh? 3.9kg / 8.6 pounds
6. Most expensive thing you’ve ever chewed up? None so far... i chew oni my own toys
7. Do you like other Dogs? Yup!!! All doggies, all sizes!!! (EC: Most of the time, she's so hyper n over-friendly dat the other dogs back off.)
8. Who is your best non-human friend? erm... none? *sniff sniff* but Jiejie told me dat i've all the DWB doggies n Girl Girl as my frens. hehehe... dats rite! (EC: there ain't many dogs in the area where we're living in. n i'm oso afraid to socialise her cos' of her skin condition. it's a regret dat i wld oways have till she's fully recovered.)
9. Squeaky Toys or Tennis Balls? Squeaky squeaky for now... but i need a tennis ball to make a fair judgement. Jiejie!!! get me a tennis ball!!!
10. Do you like to be brushed? I'll bear with it
11. Peanut Butter or Cheese? Cheese! it's my pill-wrapper!
12. Do your people cut your toenails? Nope!
13. Any formal education? Is this referring to obedience classes? if so, i guess it's coming my way...
14. Couch potato or Energizer Bunny? Energizer Bunny!! erm... y a bunny?
15. Five nicknames your people call you. Hmmm... Behby, Girlie, Stinky Baby (a sure sign dat bath time is coming), Notti Girl (i hear this a lot), n UME! (veri veri loudly, which usu means i'm in trouble)
16. What is your best trick? erm... give kisses on demand? juz dun ask for it when i juz had my shower
17. Do you like kitties? Never got close enough to find out
18. What did you have for breakfast? Kibbles with yogurt
19. Can you hunt (aka have you ever killed anything living)? If so, what? Kar-kars aka insects! this freak Jiejie out tho...
20. When & why was the last time you went to the V.E.T.? 10 days ago... review on the bad bad mites
21. Where do you sleep at night? In my playpen in the kitchen
22. Do you like to swim? NOOOOOO!!!!
23. Can you make puppies? Make puppies? i can do dat??? would they look like me? (EC: I'm gonna check with the vet on getting her sterilised during her next appointment. i've procrastinated long enough.)
24. Do you give kisses? Lotsa them if i'm allowed
25. Can you potty on command? Yes for pee pee!
26. To Cuz or not to Cuz? Cuz Cuz Cuz!!!
*pant* phew! dats tiring...
Jiejie made me post these pix.
My wet (n not-too-pleased) look...
Jiejie said i look like a mini dracula in this pic...
Friday, June 22, 2007
all i wanted was a little walkie by myself... i slipped out of the gate while Jiejie was getting out of the house. i had to stop by n say hi to our neighbour first, but they were out.
Jiejie called me back into the house, it started as a coaxing tone, but it got louder gradually. but my ears seemed blocked (maybe it was the water from the shower last nite), i couldn't hear her. i made my way down the stairs, n to the lift lobby. i knew i know the way! i tried to be friendly with an old hooman lady at the lift lobby, but she wasn't amused. then i saw Jiejie coming after me, i ran back to her n tried to tell her about my encounter with the old hooman lady. she grabbed me n gave me an earful! i tried my bestest to look guilty... not succeeding... i got the jail treatment, plus the killer looks, n a parting shot dat she needs to enrol me in obedience classes. erm... obedience classes? what's dat? is it any fun?
what can i do now to make Jiejie stop giving me the killer looks? they're scawie...
Wednesday, June 20, 2007
(EC: Yest was the Dragon Boat Festival, also known as Duan Wu Jie in Chinese. It is a custom to eat dumplings (glutinous rice with fillings like pork, roasted chestnut, salted egg yoke, etc.) u may like to read more about this Chinese festival here.)
Jiejie had this funny-shaped thing (EC: dumpling) for dinner. ok, a dumbling. altho it looked weird, it smelt yummy! hmmm... will Jiejie become a dumbo after eating the dumbling? but of cos all i could do was juz to smell it, no way Jiejie would give me a bite of dat, not even a teeny-weeny bite. Sigh...
so what's the next best thing to do after a good sniff? i tried to steal the leaves used to wrap the funny looking thing. oops! caught red-handed! argh!!!
Tuesday, June 19, 2007
(EC: i saw the spidey hanging down in midair, freaked out a little, but went upclose to take a look. geez! the bugger had a victim nicely wrapped in its web. of cos, pest control had to carried out by the Man of the House.)
ok ok... this blog should be about ME, rite?
no good news from the vet's... the bad bad mites have not been exterminated! the doc. had to up my dosage of medication, n to continue to build up my immunity. if it means more cheese cubes, i guess i'm ok with the pills. the pills r supposed to cause drowsiness... Jiejie said it means i'll get sleepy easily... *yawn* i think it's taking effect oredi... i think i'll *yawn* sign out for now...
Monday, June 18, 2007
my Jiejie got this video from a local dog forum and would like to share with everydog n hooman.
hope this video brings u some laughs n takes away some of the Monday blues!
btw, i'm going to the vet tonite for a review on my skin problems! both paws crossed dat some of the nasty mites r dead meat! n i dun need to be poked by the needle!
Thursday, June 14, 2007
the beach sandals r v pwetty! The Little Mermaid is Jiejie's fav. Disney character! she couldnt resist getting them when she spotted them. she now wears these when she brings me to the beach. maybe she secretly yearns to be a mermaid???
but let me tell u a little secret! juz between u doggies n me... Jiejie can't swim to save her own life! n she dumps me into the water everytime we go to the beach! hmmmph!!!
here's a close-up of the outer frame that i played with.
here's a pic of me stuck with the frame. Jiejie was being a meanie again! she was happily taking pix n laughing at the same time! grrrrr!!!
Wednesday, June 13, 2007
i adopted him from Mr Bean, a local franchise dat sells food & beverages made from soya bean.
Mr Bean organised a charity campaign for Bean Bean and his many siblings to be adopted at S$3 each, and 50% of the sales proceeds will go towards the New Building Fund for the first autism-focused school in Singapore to provide a special blend of mainstream academics and life skills to hooman children with autism.
Pathlight School provides the best of both mainstream and special education. Many hooman children and youths with autism will receive a strong education and employment foundations to become more independent when they leave school.
The total required construction fee for non-standard key facilities for the new building is S$6.7 million. There is still a short-fall of S$3.7 million. Your donation will definitely help to reduce the fund shortage and make a big difference.
Therefore, may i appeal to all of my DWB frens in Singapore to get your hoomans to adopt a sibling or siblings of Bean Bean, to help contribute to the New Building Fund!
Click here to check for the locations of the Mr Bean outlets to adopt a bean!
here's a video of me n Bean Bean! (pls pardon the background voices. Jiejie was being a meanie making me jump up n down for Bean Bean, n Gorgor was asking her not to be a meanie)
of cos i had to give Bean Bean some TLC!
Monday, June 11, 2007
Tuesday, June 5, 2007
i'm supposed to post a picture of a celebrity whom i think i look like. this is a real tough one! Jiejie helped me check for celebrities' pix, n it took us the whole day to settle on this one.