Monday, May 28, 2007

I Had Been Tagged!!! My 1st Tag!

woohoo!!! i had been tagged! my 1st tag came from Precious!

The rules are: Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Dogs/other cuties that are tagged need to post in their Diary the rules & their 7 pawsome facts. Then choose 7 dogs/other cuties to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to bark them a message that they have been tagged and to read your blog!!!

cool bananas! i tot nong n hard all afternoon n came up with the 7 pawsome facts! here goes!

1) i dared not go up n down the stairs till i was 7 mths old

2) i like to sneak out thru the gate n explore the neighbours' slippers

3) i'm not afraid of the dark as i've been sleeping alone since the day Jiejie brot me home

4) i like to jump up n nip Jiejie's bum bum *evil grin*

5) i've been reading DWB blogs faithfully for the past 3 mths, n begged Jiejie to let me have my very own blog

6) i think both Scruffy n Jose the Cairn Terrors, oops, i meant Terriers, r cute!!!

7) i like to jump onto Jiejie's lap to listurb her whenever she's on her lappie, to remind her dat it's my turn to use the lappie.

there, i did it!
keke... now it's my turn to tag 7 other doggies. i'll of cos tag Scruffy n Jose, Waverly (& Daisy), Scrabby, Maggie Rose, Sweety n Ume-tyan!

10 comments:

PreciOus said...

Nice one, Ume! I used to sneak out of the gate too till my humans attached a mesh to the bottom of the gate. Bummer!

Snuggle,
Precious

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

Hi there Ume! Pleased to meet you, I like your Blog very much! And you are a very pretty little dog too!

Welcome to the mad world of Dog Blogging......;0)

love and licks, Marvin Braveheart Hound from Scotland, United Kingdom -Friend of Ume-Tyan xx

Scruffy said...

Aw Shucks Ume! I blush blush blush. Its so sweet of you and I think you are sooo cute too.

The Mighty Scruff

umekotyan said...

It is ume tyan of the introduction from marvin.
Tag was solved.
And, it is same ume as me.
Is the name a flower?
Does varse step a waltz?
It is a joke. :)

Welcome to ume world and ume tyan

from loved ume tyan

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

Thank you for calling by my Blog, Ume! I have added you to my link list if that is ok!

love and sweet licks, Marvin Braveheart Hound xxxxx ;0)

umekotyan said...

I also added the link.
It is natural.
Inevitability of ume:)

from loved ume tyan

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hey Ume,

Welcome to www.dogswithblogs.com.au - it is great to meet you, and I am sure that you will make lots of new friends here :)

Love
Opy

Lizzy said...

Congrats! Your first tag!

I enjoyed reading it. :)

Sparky

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

So now we all know the real terror girl!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Gwyn Valentine said...

Hi Ume!

You are a very pretty dog. U look really cute in all the pictures!
I like climbing stairs but Mummy & Daddy say i should stop doing that because i got short legs

Love,
Reina