Monday, May 28, 2007

Busy Busy Weekend

I had a busy busy weekend! Jiejie brot me out on sat & sun!
so be warned! it will be a nong nong post ahead n pix galore!


>>>>>>>>>> Sat, May 26th <<<<<<<<<<



It's a sporty Sat afternoon... not for me, but for Gorgor.
His frens arranged to mit at this enclosed area near our home to chase after a big ball. i dun understand... y muz so many of them chase after 1 ball? i dun mind lending them mine...



Just arrived at the enclosed area (EC: street soccer court)
Trying to figure out y they were chasing after 1 ball...




Gorgor in action


Quiet Spectator... (EC: when she wasnt attempting to disturb the guys resting)


Tot I would give Gorgor a massage during his break



For my efforts to massage Gorgor, Jiejie rewarded me with her 1st attempt at scrambled egg.
tho i weeli dun think it looked like scrambled egg, but i shan't hurt her feelings n finished the dinner like the good doggie i am.





>>>>>>>>>> Sun, May 27th <<<<<<<<<<
Another early morn outing to the beach! Wasn't it a bright sunny Sun morn?
Moi waiting as Jiejie went thru her sunblock routine...


Here's Jiejie attempting to coax me into the water... Jie said i looked esp stubborn in this pic.
there aint any pix of me in the water, cos Jie was afraid dat her camera phone would drown in the water; but she aint afraid dat i wld drown... hmmmph!!!
finally! the schwim was over! i could sit in the shade n dry myself out.
Back home - Post shower
my grumpy face after the blowdry
Jie, can i go down NOW?

I refused to smile for the camera, despite Jiejie's efforts to coax me with compliments. "Sooooo cuuuuuuuteeee!"

2 comments:

PreciOus said...

Ume Ume, I'm so envy! You got so much food for one meal! I get like only half of yours cos sista thinks that I am getting fatter! *Grrr*

Snuggle,
precious

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

that last picture of you is very very cute!