Monday, March 26, 2007

What The Hell????!!!



C what my gd Jiejie did? she put me on the e-collar! %*F#@(!%^& (EC: It's reali for your own good... your scalp were sore n bloody from scratching)

HMMMP! so angwee with her! grrrrr.... i kept banging into the kitchen cabinets with the e-collar on...

Jie asked Uncle Marc, the inhouse groomer at the vet's, to put on the e-collar for me after my review. i put up a gd fight! oh yes, i did! a terrier nvr give up w/o a gd fight for her freedom. even Uncle Marc commented dat i'm a smart ger!

the vet said dat my fungal infection is healing, if not, my fur wldnt be growing. he even complimented dat i'm beautiful *girlish giggles* (EC: *Slapped forehead* piangz! he said dat to coax u into having the jab. pleeeeeese!)
grrrr... damned the needle!

but he kept saying dat my skin is dry... n i mite be having a mites problem. huh??? wats dat? can i eat them? he prescribed more medication for me, n to review in 20 days. n oso, Jie need not bathe me every other day, dats too much! no wonder my skin is so dry... n i'm running a slight fever too. c Jie, it's all your fault! i tried to tell u so by scrambling out of the tub whenever u put me in, but u nvr geddit! silly hooman!

gotta log-off now... need to try to get this silly-looking thingy off!



No comments: