Friday, March 30, 2007

Relocated!


Last nite, after Jie was back from her dinner, she put me into the playpen set up beside the washing machine. then she put my bed into the playpen as well... hmmm... what was she trying to do?
i tot it was temporary while she cleaned up my pee on the floor *sheepish grinz*

then she proceeded to dismantle the cage with the Maid's help! huh???!!! hey! dats my sleeping area! what r u hoomans doing?
after she's done, she sat down beside the playpen n told me to "shi shi" on the newspapers she had placed inside the playpen, rite beside my bed. ok... "shi-shi" on the newspapers... i did dat. "can i come out of the playpen now, Jiejie?" she's still not letting me out, but went on to remove the soiled newspapers.



i watched her as she switched off the kitchen lights, n said "nite nite, go to sleep". huh?... sleep here? what abt the cage? Jie walked into her own room... duh... at least i've my bed with me. wat a weird feeling! sleeping in a new area... m i gonna be stuck in here? what do i do to get out? hmmm... maybe i should try to squeeze my way out when Jie opens the playpen to remove the newspapers i "shi-shi" on. yup! dats wat i'm gonna do tomorrow morning. *yawn* as for now, it's zzz time... nite nite!

No comments: