Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Identity Crisis



m i really a yorkie? the pet shop said so...


but Jiejie is doubtful... she thinks i look every bit like a silky. after browsing Silky N' Frenz forum, she's all the more convinced dat i'm a silky.


the groomer at the vet's exclaimed when he saw me, "oh! a silky!" *roll eyes* (n why was i at the vet's, i'll elaborate shortly)


duhhhh... does it matter? yorkie or silky, i'm sure she luvs me all the same.




oh yes! the vet story...


when Jiejie bought me, she noticed dat i was shedding n flaking. the seller said it's just dry skin, would be healed with medicated shampoo. but Jiejie noticed bumps all over my body, n some of them looked like pimples with pus. so off to the vet i go!


i was diagnosed with chronic fungal infection, n suspected scabies. the vet warned dat my condition may be hereditary, n gave me a course of medication n to return for review in 4 weeks (which is this weekend) .




Jiejie asked the inhouse groomer to shave me totally, so dat the bumps would heal faster. when the groomer showed her the bumps on my back, Jiejie was so sad dat she cried at the clinic. Jiejie, don't be sad... despite the nasty bumps, i'm still as hyper n adorable. i would be a good ger n take my medicine. here's how i look when i was shaved. no more out-of-place face hair...


Before:



4 weeks later:

No comments: