Wednesday, March 21, 2007

The Day I Learnt To Dlog


i researched everyday... learnt how it's done...
Jiejie showed me the dog blogs of other gorgors n jiejies, n allowed me to learn typing on her lappie. i'm a right-pawder... *ump* most definitely!

Let me intro myself...
Jiejie (aka EC) was scouting for a yorkie in Feb when Gorgor agreed to having a pup in the house. why a yorkie? she had wanted a furkid which would look just like her 1st doggie, Tutu... Jiejie said she was a dachshund x terrier (wonder what she looked like?) . Jie said a terrier face with a dachshund body. *huh?* i'm a terrier... but erm... the body? ok, Jie agreed to dig out photos of Tutu n show me. perhaps, i can post here too.

so Jie decided dat a yorkie bears the closest resemblance to Tutu jiejie. she went to pet safari @ vivo city n east point, n several pet farms along pasir ris farmway; she also prodded thru the adoption threads in doggie forums, but failed to find The One! n on Feb 11th, Jiejie flipped the Sunday Classifieds n spotted a tiny advert on a 5 mth old blue/tan female yorkie for sale. she got excited n called the advertiser immediately, n arranged to view the yorkie pup on the same day. n dat was the day i went home with Jiejie...

i wasnt exactly on my best behaviour when she saw me. i was totally hyper, tugging on my leash, picking n chewing leaves n twigs whenever i could. so i was mystified as to why Jiejie wanted me... (EC: she looks exactly like Tutu, k... 90% resemblance with face hair sticking out all over the place. in short - messy!) no, dats my style! i think i'm cute!


No comments: