Monday, September 24, 2007

Prezzie from Snoopy & Tag # 6

hiya all doggins & hamsterriers!!! i noe i havent been blogging much lately... cos' Jiejie had been pwetty busy. we had tried to catch-up on everydog & hammie's blog as much as we can.

Snoopy's prezzie arrived last week! she sent me a pinkie dognut n 2 pinkie bows! i allowed Jiejie to put on the bow for me, so dat we could have pix to show Snoopy. i'm sori the pix r kinda dark, cos the flash was blinding me, so Jiejie switched off the flash.
A closer look at my top-knot... Thank You Snoopy for the sweet prezzies!


i'm a little behind for a couple of tags. Tag #5 came from the puppies of Maggie Rose! this bunch of cuties had started blogging thru their Mom's blog. u should hop over if u haven't n check out how fast they're growing! they had tagged me to give my hooman 5 silly nicknames. *rub paws* is this time for revenge or what? hiak hiak hiak... let me c... my Jiejie is a:

1) Black Box Hynoptim - she seems to lose her soul to the mystical black box (EC: TV) when she starts staring at it, until i rescue her by squeaking my DinoCuz by her ears.
2) Couch Blender - she melts into the couch when she becomes a Black Box Hynoptim.
3) EeeeeKer - she eeeeeks at every little thing dat freaks her out!
4) Rubber Thighs - nice fleshy thighs to rest my paw paws on when i chew my bones

5) Meanie - Self-explanatory

i now tag Boo Casanova, Fee aka Ms McPooooot and Toby to give 5 silly nicknames to their hoomans.

30 comments:

Bella said...

Ume
More presssies!! what a lucky gal - the pinky stuffy looks yummy & you look very pretty with the pinky bow in your hair.
Wuffs
Bella

Myeo said...

I love your topknot. You look very pretty.

Love
Boy

Huskee and Hershey said...

Youy are a brave girl Ume.. I will be in SERIOUS trouble if I ever siad a word abt my mama's tighs.. *sshhhhh*

Angie Tan said...

Yay!!!! Finally it came!

My hooman was worried that the prezzie got lost. Cool! Now, we both got the same donut! (^ ^)

Licks,
Snoopy

Katherine and Pippa said...

Hahaha - they are funny. I thhink we must all call our mistresses Meany.

Pippa

umekotyan said...

It is a lot of presents.
It is lovely. :)
Happiness is waited for.
Thank you ume.

from loved ume tyan

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

oh your hair looks so pretty with the top knot!

Amber-Mae said...

Wow! Lovely pressies from, Snoopy. That pink ribbon looks pweetty on you Ume.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Amber said...

Hey Ume!! What gweat pressie you received. You look veri pweety and cute with the ribbon :)

Clover said...

You look beautiful with your new ribbon! Funny names you gave to your Jiejie!
Love Clover xo

Lorenza said...

Hi, Ume
You got very nice presents from Snoopy! Sure you liked them very much!
You have funny nicknames for JieJie! Sure I can apply some of them to my mom!
Have a nice day
Lorenza

Pugsley, Buster, Cricket & Daisy said...

Very cute Ume. You be one pretty little girl!!

xoxoFour Pugz

Lizzy said...

You look very pretty with your topknot! I love the pictures.

Sparky

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Those are nice presents. Hee are you sure your hooman allow you to call her rubber thighs?

~ Girl girl

Puggle Preston said...

Hello! Ume,
That's a pretty purple mosaic. It matches you very well. love it!

Licks,
Preston

Simba and Jazzi said...

Meanie, I like that one. Love your top knot.
Simba xx

PreciOus said...

Hi Ume! You look pretty with the pink topknot. What a great tag and great answers by you, girl! *Giggle*

Snuggle,
Precious

Emily and Ike said...

I'm so sorry I missed your barkday! Happy barkday!
Ike

fee said...

dear ume, pink is definitely your colour! hooman nicknames are fun, teehee. i'm going to work on it soon. :)

loves,
fee

Stanley said...

Ume Girl!

Love your mosaic. You're cute in any photo (SERIOUSLY)!

Thanks for taking pity on me when I had no dance partner at Asta's pawty, and going for a turn with me around the square dance. You're a pretty good cowpup!

Those prezzies look cool! Enjoy.

Goober love,
Stanley

Frasier said...

Your top knot is so cute,
Frasier

Balboa said...

Ume, I can definately relate to "Meanie" and "Rubber Thighs", when it comes to my mommy

Frenchie Snorts
Balboa

The Leskiw Gang said...

Thank you Anty ume for participating in our very first tag.
Puppy kisses,
Maggies Boys

Hammer said...

Hi Ume
I love your top knot .. it is beautiful, just like you. I've missed you. Have a great weekend.
Love from Hammer

Princess, Tank and Isaac: The Newfs of Hazard said...

Happy Barkday, Ume! Sorry we're so late. Dad has been too busy to let us on the computer lately! Looks like you had a great celebration!

Trish said...

Oooh looks like someone just had a huge shower of prezzies! Happy belated! :o) I have a pinkie doh-doh (dognut) too! Actually we had a few in several colours and sizes but jie jie ate 'em all so we're left with only the pink one and I love it! Keep blogging!

Waverly @ www.daisyandwaverly.com

Charlie said...

That's a very nice bow, Ume!

Benhur Xobile said...

How many pressies do you have??!?!??! Seems likes its enough to last you the whole year until your next barkday eh?

How nice!!!! =)firebird

Jessica said...

Hi Ume!!
There's nothing more fun than getting presents!!

We love that collage photo of you.

Love, Seadra and Zoe

Katherine and Pippa said...

Where have you been? I have added you to my list. Are you going to post soon?

Pippa