Friday, September 14, 2007

Prezzie from Amber & Tag #5

I received another prezzie!!! n it's from kawaii Amber!
keke... she got me a kawaii wabbit stuffie n a pkt of beef & cheese sticks. meanie Jiejie hasn't given the beef & cheese sticks to me, but i noe they will be yummy!


Look at the hand-made card by Amber! many licks back to u, too! *muaks*

Thank You Amber! u c my half-crazy eye as i attacked the wabbit's nose?

i was tagged by Puiq for the middle name game for my Tag #4! i wasn't given a middle name, but since Jiejie calls me Girlie more often than my actual name, i guess it can be my middle name!

1. Post the rules before you give the facts. (Listen up Pups, these are the Rules!!)

2. List one fact that is somehow relevant to you and your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.

3. When you are tagged you need to write your post using your middle name and facts about it.

4. At the end of your post choose one dog to tag for each letter of your middle name.Be sure to let each puppy know she/he has been tagged.

so here it goes:

G - Gentle (EC: u gotta list a FACT, read Rule #2) but i am gentle! i am gentle with my toys, gentle with the furniture, gentle with your fingers n toes...

I - Incredibly cute! (EC: i'm not reading this anymore...)

R - Restless (i wanna play whenever i can!)

L - Lap dog (i wanna be on a hooman's lap whenever one is in reach)

I - Intelligent (all doggins & hamsterriers r intelligent blogging animals!)

E - Eligible Bachelorette (*hint hint*)

23 comments:

PreciOus said...

Hi Ume! Great answers, I'm sure they are all facts. What do our hoomans know? *Giggle*

Snuggle,
Precious

Amber-Mae said...

Hey, I used to have that pink bunny too but now it's destroyed by Chloe. Hope you like your pressies you received from Amber cutie!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

umekotyan said...

The present of amber is lovely.
However, ume attacks Bunny. :)

from loved ume tyan

Lorenza said...

Hi, Ume.
You got presents from Amber! You deserve them, but... what about the treats? We can talk with Jie Jie so she will give them to you now!!!!
I like your middle name! Great answers, elegible bachelorette!
Have a nice day
Lorenza

Lizzy said...

Incredibly Cute eh? That's for sure!

Sparky

Pugsley, Buster, Cricket & Daisy said...

Pawsome answers, Ume. Your birthday presents be cool!!

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh I think you're pretty gentle with the pinky bunny. :)

~ Girl girl

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

You look so fierce attacking the rabbit Ume! Belated Happy Barkday too! love n licks, Marvin xxxxx

Amber said...

I'm glad you like the pressie and it reached your housie. Silly mommy worried for nothing. You seem to really like the pink bunny. Teehee :)
I like your middle name.

Simba and Jazzi said...

That is so you. Love the rabbit, eat its nose then chew its ears off.

Simba x

Katherine and Pippa said...

Cool middle name. And when you have recovered from that one - I have tagged you for something totally different.

Pippa

Huskee and Hershey said...

'Eligible bachlorette'??!! ** runs around excitedly **

Luckie Girl said...

Hey Ume,
Are you looking for luvvvvveeee?? :) I hope the boys get your hint!

Stanley said...

Hey, Ume!!

Do you have your crazy eye on anydog in pawticular? I'll help you make a love connection with them if I can. Just give me the word, and I'm ON IT!!

Congratulations on the prezzie! And I love your middle name.

Goober love,
Stanley

chiyo said...

hehehehe i love the noses too! i always go for the noses first!! unless there are two big eyes sticking out too :p

love..
chiyo

Bella said...

Great pressies and card from Amber.
And I enjoyed your answeres to the middle name game.
Wuffs
Bella

Clover said...

Nice gifts, Ume! And good words for your middle name!
Love Clover xo

Russell said...

you are cute ume...

russ

Urban Smoothie Read said...

it is a really lovely card from amber

fee said...

orh... you're looking for a boyfriend, ume! you must be in love with someone already! quick, tell us who it is!

loves,
fee

Frasier said...

Those beef and cheese sticks look really good!
Frasier

T-man Angel said...

Those are great presents, Ume!! I'm sure you'll love playing with the pink bunny :)

Jessica said...

Ume!!! Come and visit our site....We got the package from you yesterday. You can see from our post how excited we are. You are too kind to think of us all the way from Singapore.

Thanks you so much!!! We love it all.......

Love, Seadra and Zoe