Thursday, September 6, 2007

My BarkDay Prezzies!!!

YAY YAY YAY!!! I finally got to open my prezzies on my barkday! oh my! it sure was the funnest time i had, digging out toys n treats from pkgs n boxes. jellyfish Jiejie tried to steal some of my stuffies. n now it's time to thank my sweetest frens who mailed me prezzies, making my 1st barkday extra extra special! (Be warned! Photos-intensive post!)

i shall begin with the 1st pkg i received! n it's from Huskee Boy! he had received sooo many barkday prezzies dat the postman had gotten curious about him.



Huskee got me a Zanies stretchable stuffie with pink dognuts! i remembered dat Luckie has, i meant, had the same toy. she had opawrated on the stuffie n removed the dognuts! keke...
there's oso a star-shaped toy dats similar to a tennis ball, n a packet of biscuit bones.
Thank You Huskee!



here's a closer look...


n this candy stuffie is from Sweety, who's sweet like candy too! Thank You Sweety!



It's mine!


Coincidentally, Precious got me the same candy stuffie! i have 2 candy stuffies now! Precious oso sent me a packet of springy beef snacks, Burp! greenies, a veri pwetty collar with flowers n a pwetty note! the box looks empty? where's the collar u mite wonder...



i'm oredi wearing it! Precious, look! Jiejie had wanted to buy this collar for me, but changed her mind. she was pleasantly surprised to find this collar in Precious' pkg. Thank You Precious!


next up r prezzies from Boy & Baby! they sent me a blue DinoCuz n a pkt of chicken snacks. Thank You Boy & Baby!

Hi, Mr DinoCuz!

oopsie! u have weak paws, Mr DinoCuz?


Ting Ting Jiejie gave me an angpow, a Chinese traditional practice of giving cash as a gift. it's usually sealed in a red packet for good luck. er... it's not a toy or treats, i gonna look for my toys now... EC: but the angpow can buy u toys n treats... Reali?? Ohhh... Thank You Ting Ting Jiejie! Jiejie, when can we go shopping?



here's a pkg from Sparky! he sent me rope toy attached with a tennis ball (Sparky's favourite!), a rubber squeaky toy shaped like a newspaper dat says "Doggy News", n a pkt of Pup-peroni jerky snacks. Thank You, Sparky!




sweet Bella Buttons sent me these! see dat card with a cutie yorkie? there were oso 2 stuffies, a pkt of sausages made of beef, kangaroo & turkey, n a pkt of chicken snacks. Thank You Bella!


Lil' Miss Reina sent me a prezzie too! check out the cute card she sent! keke...

mi reading the card...

oohhh... ice-cream! but it's actually a rubber squeaky toy!


mmmm... look at those jellos! there's oso a pkt of milk cookies shaped in flowers. Thank You, Reina!

Balboa sent me an e-card! Thank You, Balboa!

i oso received an e-card from The Republic of G00berstan! Thank You, Stanley! i'm so g00berized!


Jiejie bot me prezzies too! hehehe... apart from the barkday dress, look what else she bot me.

r these all for me, Jiejie?


there's this HUGE stuffie soccer ball, a Zanies Lion with the funkiest hairdo (which sheds when i fling it around), a stuffie banananananana (the way Chiyo would call it. Chiyo is having dire rear, hope she's feeling better now.), an orange Bad Cuz (it's hiding behind the stuffie banananananana), n an organic cookie bone.

altho this bed was bot way in advanced, it was supposed to be part of my barkday prezzies from Jiejie.

is it comfy, Bean Bean?

Let me try...


Jiejie let me have the pick of the toys.



Soccer?

there's oso a pack of goodies, compliments of Pawtobello. ooohhh... biscuits n cookies... yum yum!

38 comments:

ibrahim özdemir said...

very nice dog

Goofy said...

Wow!!!!! you've got lot of toys there, Ume!!! Happy barkday!!!

umekotyan said...

It is a wonderful present.
There is a happy birthday with ume tyan. :)
I pray for the happiness of ume.

Spend both friendship, weekends.

from loved ume tyan

Lizzy said...

I'm glad you like the presents, Ume! I enjoyed looking at the pictures. =)

Sparky

Freda said...

Hey Umes,

Finallys got through. I couldn't get through the big ether to your place for a whiles. All those pressies! Let me count, 1,2 1,2 oh, you've got a lots.

Thanks for sniffin' arounds my place. You've gots a cooools blog. Thanks for linkin' to me. I've linked to you. Neatos!

Wuufs!

Freda (Ƨ)

Miss Reina said...

Hi Ume!

WOW! Sure you have got a sweet tooth! Candies and ice cream!!! hehehehe

Enjoy all your toys and treats!

Love,
Reina

Lorenza said...

Hi, Ume
You got lots of presents!! Sure you are a lucky and happy girl!!
I like all your pictures enjoying your presents!
Have a good night
Lorenza

Simba and Jazzi said...

Look at all those presents!! That just goes to show how love you are.

Simba x

Amber-Mae said...

WOW! Your 1st barkday pressies are awesome! Do I see a football there? Woohoo! I LOVE to play football with my hoomans & mommy. Hope you're loving your pressies Ume!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Amber said...

Whoa,Ume. You got so many nice pressies!!!

Katherine and Pippa said...

It must be nice to get presents. And you have lots.

I have never had any. But I don't know my barkday either.

I am pleased you had such a brilly time though.

Pippa

Vicky said...

I'm a bit belated in wishes, but looks like you had a wonderful barkday, wow look at all those pressies. You do look so cute too.

Suki & Joey said...

What pawsome pressies!

Happy belated barkday, Ume! I'm glad you had such a wonderful day :)

Puggy kisses
Suki

Ling Ling said...

OMDOG!

I hope you had a GREAT birthday! You sure did get so many gifts! I can't believe I didn't remember! Hehe..

Well.. happy belated birthday! :].

Licks,
Ling Ling

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Woh Ume, you got lots of presents. I bet you had a really pawsome birthday this year. ;)

~ Girl girl

Urban Smoothie Read said...

wow! so many pic of ur pressie..

u looks cute sticking ur head into d envelope

PreciOus said...

Weee Ume! You look happy with all the lovely gifts! I'm glad you like them all. Have fun playing and eating and.. oh let the pawty continues!

Snuggle,
Precious

Angie Tan said...

Hi Ume!!

Looks like you had a lot of pressies!! Receiving pressies are the best, right? (^ ^)

I'd guess my package will be coming a bit late.

Licks,
Snoopygirl

~Sweety~ said...

Wowowow

TT a whole lot of pressie..

Glad that you like my lollipop and its such a coincidence tt me n precious brought the same for you

You as sweet as lollipop

Lots of Love,
Sweety

ToFFee said...

wowowowf!

those are super great pressies with all those great pictures..

read also your post on pawtobello. you had a nice barkday.

Wuffs!
Toffee

Benhur Xobile said...

Ume!!!
Happy belated barkday! I didn't know. Sorry about that... =P Looks like you had tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons of fun! Did I mention fun?
=) Have loads of fun for the rest of the year and forever ok?
Big hugs and slobbers,
Benny

Clover said...

Ume, what great bark-day gifts!! I loved looking at the pictures of you with them, and reading the card, sooo cute. Hope you had a fun time!! Enjoy the doggy news, I have the same one and I LOVE it! It makes the best squeakies!
Love Clover xo

chiyo said...

wow Ume you have so many presents!! but one thing caught my eye the most. it's Mr Bean lying in your bed!! i love Mr Bean and that bean is absolutely adorable! :)

thanks for thinking about my dire rear. it's better now already and i can have my bananananannaas again. all is well! :)

love..
chiyo

Ronin_The_Pug said...

WOW!!!! So many gifts!!!!!! You are so lucky!!! Look at you!
Hugs and kisses!!!!

Luckie Girl said...

Hey Ume,
Ah...that zany dognut sure brought back lovely memories for me. hehehe...What a GREAT HAUL my friend! :)

Sophie Brador said...

Happy Barkday, a bit late. Is there a secret place where all the addresses are kept? My mom can't figure out how everyone knows where to send everyone else prezzies.

Myeo said...

WOW so many lovely pressies!

Love
Boy n Baby

Puggle Preston said...

ohhh..ume, you are so lucky! your new toys are all so cute and all the treats made my mouth watering, especially that pup-peroni! it is my favorite!
enjoy your pressies

licks,
Preston

Stanley said...

WooHoo Hoo, Ume!!

You are so cute when you're excited. I love your expression in the photo where you are saying hello to Mr. Dino Cuz (how do you know he's a Mr. and not a Mrs? I can never tell).

Are your ears standing up taller than usual or is that just birthday excitement?

Guess what? I just got the same banananananaanana squeaker stuffie from Luckie Girl! Isn't he the best?

Thanks for sharing your bountiful bootiful birthday prezzies!

Goober love,
Stanley

Bella said...

Ume,
I'm so pleased your first barkday was such a special one with so many varied and fabulous gifts from all over the world.
Wuffs
Bella

Jessica said...

Wow, the gifts just keep coming!! You look so happy in all those pictures.

Love, Seadra and Zoe

Emily and Ike said...

Happy barkday! You made out like a bandit!
Ike

Balboa said...

I am so glad you had a wonderful birthday Ume. You are such a cutie.

Frenchie Snorts
Balboa

Maya and Kena said...

Hi Ume! Happy (late) barkday! Oooh! You got lots of prezzies, congrats! Thanks for stopping by our page, and yes, barkday's are the best!!! I can't wait!
Wags and licks,
Maya

Cody, THE Fussy Pot Pants said...

Happy Belated Barkday Ume!

Sorry I didn't check you site for quite a bit, thus didn't get you any pressie. Sorry, let me figure something out.

You looked gorgeous in ur new dress! and all the toys! Betcha you are having loads of fun now!

Pugsley, Buster, Cricket & Daisy said...

Wow, what some special pressies you receive, but you deserve them because you be so special. Glad your birthday was great.

Frasier said...

Thats a load of fun stuff Ume,you need a huge closet to store it!
Frasier

Yuki n Joyce said...

oooh! nice prezzies! i just checked out pawtobello's site. it's such a nice place! wish someone in malaysia can open up a cafe like pawtobello.....OR i could visit you in spore!:D

Yuki