Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Tag # 3

hiya every doggie & GG! it's been almost a week since i last blogged. guess who has been slacking?

time to get down to business... Tag # 3 came from handsome
Pippa with the most amazing eyes. i'm supposed to list 5 items dat i would like to put into a time capsule, so dat future doggies/hamsterriers can learn more about me or doggies of our time. from what i read, the time capsule seems to have unlimited capacity, Pippa put in a Landy!!!


here r my choices:


1) as some of u may remember, these are ume fruits! technically, i'm named after a fruit, a plum to be exact. think of me when u eat one... but then again, can we doggies eat plums?



n Jiejie wanted to introduce this to your hoomans, esp your hooman Moms. it's one of her favouritest drinks, n it's made from ME, erm... i meant ume fruits. Choya, a Japanese brand of plum wine, is a popular drink in Asia. there's even royal jelly in this particular flavour, which has many beneficial properties. Jiejie likes to mix it with green tea, she said it's a lady's drink. Jiejie, i'm a lady, can i have some?




2) who is this pathetic-looking creature, u may wonder? the 2nd item is a pic of yours truly... shaved down after i was diagnosed with fungal infection. there were like 238, 389 red bumps on my body. altho the red bumps r gone, my skin is still dry n scaly. the bulk of my young life was spent healing my skin problems, n it's probably gonna take some time.




3) this is a fundamental (woah! i'm using a big word!) tool in my potty training! i adopted Jiejie when i was 5 mths old, so potty training started late. from crate, to papers, to my pee mat now, let's juz say it wasn't a joy ride, for my Jiejie, at least. Jiejie read from a local dog forum dat instead of using disinfectant to get rid of the scent of my pee/poop, vinegar is effective with no harmful chemicals (as we doggies have the tendencies to lick the floor), n definitely the cheaper alternative.




4) My Cuz - i luv my Cuz, i can Cuz all day & nite! n i noe lotsa doggies out there r crazy over Cuz toys. Jiejie, if i put in my Cuz, does dat mean i get a new Cuz? (EC: er... ???)




5) Last but not least, i wanna let doggies/hamsterriers of the future noe dat there's a veri cool group of bloggers from all parts of the world sharing their everyday lives n having lotsa fun. u noe who they are... n it's this same cool group dat inspired Jiejie to start a blog for me. so i thank u all for your friendship, n bringing us all the fun, laughter n warmth!






pwetty Precious n suave Ben Ben gave this award to me! i'm so happee dat i wanna rock around the house! TQ TQ Precious!!! TQ TQ Ben Ben!!! smoochies to both of u! *muak muak muak*


n i wanna give this award to Tofu Burger, Scruffy, Huge Happy Hairy Harry, Ronin, n Pugleys, Buster & Cricket (n soon Daisy)!

26 comments:

Bella said...

Great time capsul ideas - if you put your cuz in there does it mean that we can all play with it?
Wuffs
Bella

Amber-Mae said...

Oh, you look sooo funny when you're shaved bald, heeheee... But good choice Ume!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Sir Chance-Lot said...

http://www.cafepress.com/all_is_one/3354535

umekotyan said...

The plum tree in the time capsule is preserved for a long time. And, wait for ripening.
Is it ill-mannered?:)

from loved ume tyan

Simba and Jazzi said...

Great choices. The plum wine looks interesting, mummy is just looking at the clock to see if its too early to open a bottle of wine. Yes it is!! Evil woman.

Simba xx

Tadpole said...

For a moment I thought you put a picture of ME up in your blog! ;-)

And what a fancy-shmancy drink your mom invented!

Frasier said...

Hi Ume,
You look so differant without hair!Maybe I am thin underneath by hair too !!!
Great ideas though
Frasier

Lorenza said...

Hi, Ume.
You chose very interesting things for the time capsule! But think again about the cuz. Are you sure you will get a new one??
You look so skiny in that picture!!
Fur or not you are beautiful!
Have a nice day
Lorenza

Clover said...

Hi Ume!
Good time capsule ideas! You look so cute with your dinocuz!
Love Clover xo

Katherine and Pippa said...

Hi Ume

some cool original ideas there

we would like the vinegar - well I'm not sure I would but master adores it

thanks for playing

ruffs Pippa

Lizzy said...

So you got the reward too, eh? You rock!

Sparky

Persephone and Buster said...

Ume--

Wow, PLUM WINE! Gotta try that!

We kinda like a good cabernet, with hints of tannin and plum, 'specially with chicken necks and a bit of cheese!

You guys eat really cool stuff! We'll come to your restaurant any time!

Cheers,
Sephie & Buster

Pugsley, Buster, Cricket & Daisy said...

Ume,
Great time capsule items. Thank you for giving is the Rockin' Dog Blogger award!! You be the best!!

Your pals, Pugsley, Buster, Cricket and little Daisy

Boo Casanova said...

ume, is that vinegar works? even tho i don't mark (coz i still pee like a girl for my age - 17 months) but i do have accident sometime.

wet wet licks

Boo

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh.. those are good choice to put in the time capsule.. You sure look happy with your cuz


~ girl girl

Benhur Xobile said...

Hey Ume!
Benny here...=P Wanted to let you know that my parents and I love ur "poofy" hair cut. Makes you real cute.
=)
Love, Benny

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

I like your time capsule ideas very much! Hope your bumps are so much better now, what a shame! love licks, Marv xxxx

Vicky said...

Oh Ume, hope your bumps are better, I was really embarrased when I had to have my tummy and neck shaved, I also had to have my tail and leg hair cut off too cos I was getting in a mess, so I really feel for you having to have ALL your hair cut off. Was it recently, has you hair grown back now?
H
PS Thank you so much for the Rocking dog Blogger award,but I'm a bit of a thick collie, I don't know what to do with it........
H (very embarrased)

Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Ume,
Did you find out the cause of skin problem? Hmm.. cos I seem to have some red bumps on some parts of my body and the hoomans don't know how to fix the problem.. even the med. frm the vet did not seem to help... =(

fee said...

ah, umeshu the plum liquer! dai suki desu!!! nice nice nice! that's a fabulous choice for the time capsule!

Ronin_The_Pug said...

THANK YOU, UME!! You ROCK too!!! Oh I love my cuz! We have the same cuz! Boy n Baby sent it to me! Cool toy! Hugs!

Balboa said...

Oh no, I am glad you have all your fur back, you look so much cuter now.

Great ideas for the time capsule.

Frenchie Snorts
Balboa

Suki & Joey said...

Cool stuff, Ume! Good idea about putting DWB in there, too...I didn't think of that!

Mom says that plum wine looks really, really good.

Puggy kisses
Suki

Preston said...

Hello! Ume, my daddy and mommy have that plum wine too! theirs is green. They don't let me taste it though, not even a snif.
You look very cute with or without fur. :P

Love,
Preston

PreciOus said...

Hi Ume! I lurve your time capsule, it's like a mini educator. It's so thoughtful of you.

My sista used to try the vinegar too and I got put off by it soo much I peed in another spot. Wahaha.

Jessica said...

You don't even look like the same doggie in that picture of you with your haircut but you are still cute!!

Love, Seadra and Zoe