Monday, July 16, 2007

Lew Lian Lew Lian!!!

i had been reading about Precious, Boo & Huskee feasting on lew lians, n it sounded oh so yummy! i juz had to get my paws on some! i pleaded relentlessly, n my efforts paid off! Jiejie bot a few boxes of back, i could smell them from miles away! can u smell them thru your screens???





what can i say? lew lians r finger lickin' good!!!
but Jiejie said i can't have too much, in case i "lao sai". but Jiejie, u had the whole box to yourself! won't u whats dat? "lao sai" too? (EC: erm... it's ok for me to "lao sai", but if u "lao sai" then it will be very troublesome.) *roll eyes* whatever!!! excuses excuses excuses!!!

btw, Cody the Mr Fussy Pot Pants, tagged me to share an embarrassing encounter.
erm... i can't think of anything dats reali embarrassing, except back in June after my vet review, my Jiejie took me to a nearby pet shop to stock up on my food. the shop owner was reali friendly n played with me while Jiejie shopped. n me, being the ultra-friendly dog, was totally overwhelmed with the attention. n the inevitable happened... i pee-ed out of sheer excitement! not once, not twice, but thrice!!! well, i'm a VERY hapPEE dog! actuali, i think Jiejie was more embarrassed than i was, she ran out of paper towels by the second leak! keke...

i now tag Ben Ben, Charlie n Persephone & Buster to tell us their embarrassing tales!

23 comments:

chiyo said...

wow durians! i want!

heehee did the shop have more paper towels after your mommy ran out of them?

love..
chiyo

Ben & Darling said...

Hey Ume, me & dad love durian but mom hate it. She will dying of lacking oxygen if we keep having durian at home. Heheh

By the way, thanks for tagging me. Guess what we have the same pro!!! Im a hapPEE dog too!!! I will pee when Im excited !!!!

PreciOus said...

Yes yes, durians are sooo good, isn't it? Hehe. Glad you finally had a taste of it. I can see you enjoyed it very much in your video. =D

Snuggle,
Precious

Suki & Joey said...

Hi Ume!
Whoa, what are those things? They look funky! Do they have meat inside?

You're so lucky you got to eat some. Isn't hooman food so much better than that junk they try to feed us?

Puggy kisses
Suki

Lorenza said...

Hi, Ume.
I still don't know what durians are but watching your video I can say they are yummy!
I do the same. I pee when I shouldn't!
Have a nice day
Lorenza

Katherine and Pippa said...

Hi Ume

They look nice, but I have never seen them. They are not Spanish are they?

I would like to tag you too - for a different thingy. Five things to put in a time capsule. You can look at my blog but Oscar has written the rules better... and I am tired

ruffs Pippa

Balboa said...

Wow, you ate that super fast!

Hey, when you pet one of us doggies, you sometimes get sprayed, it's outta love though!

Frenchie Snorts
Balboa

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Wah. those look yummy. So did you lao sai after the lew lian feast?


~ girl girl

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

oooooooooooh they look yummy and very interesting, I have never heard of them? But they look really good!

love and hungry licks, Marv xxxx

Simba and Jazzi said...

I've never seen Durian.

Simba x

Scruffy said...

I want! I want! I had some a loooooong loooooong time ago. My Mum won't give me a lot either.

BTW, Toto does that too. He pees when he gets excited which is just about always. (Roll eyes)

The Mighty Scruff

Kevin said...

Ume!

I totally understand the whole happee thing...

Durians! the humans love it but I don't think they'll ever let me try...

Love,
Reina

Pugsley, Buster, Cricket & Daisy said...

Ume,
You looks like you be enjoying yourself eating the treat. We not know what it is. Can you tell us what inside?

Your pals, Pugsley, Buster and Cricket

umekotyan said...

What is this food?
I eat ume savory though I have not heard.

from loved ume tyan

Tadpole said...

Oh, my mouth is watering like CRAZY, Ume!!!

Lizzy said...

Haha I loved your embarrassing tale! I sometimes pee with excitement too.... don't tell anyone, though!

Sparky

Ronin_The_Pug said...

Hey Ume! Durian? It was good?
Hugs!

Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Ume,
I love liew lian.. Mmmmm... finger-lickin' good!!

Amber-Mae said...

Oh yum yum! You got to eat some too... Nice isn't it??? It's sooo rich & smelly, mmmmmm...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Chilli the Dog said...

Hiya Ume

Wow! You got to taste lew lians too! My grandma bought some the other day and only she and mummmy got to enjoy them...until i beg to have some with my pitiful "Puss-in-boots eyes"

It was deelicious! But like you mummy only gave me a tiny bit cuz she thinks that lew lians may give me "lao sai". Sigh...

And about the happee dog thingy...see mummy what I told you. It's not only me who does it...lots of other dogs do it too! So stop picky on me for this issue!

Wet licks
Chilli

Stanley said...

Ume,

My girl gags at the thought of durian (her friends force-fed her some when she lived in China), but *I* would love to try a taste. Maybe someday...

I loved your embarrassing story. But then again, I *am* a connoisseur of potty humor. Don't ever worry about jiejie's embarrassment. She'll get over it.

Goober love,
Stanley

Angie Tan said...

Hahahaha.. My humans say that durians are yummy but I do not find it so.

My humans tried to feed it to me but I don't like it. *bleh*....

Give me smelly cheese any time but not durian.

Anyway, enjoy the durian season!!

- Snoopygirl

jaffeboy said...

Yummy lew lian leh!!!! My fav fav!!!