Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Itsy-Bitsy Spider

after Jiejie was done with her morning routine of wiping me up after my breakfast, i heard her went "eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkk!!!!" wasssupppppp??????? then she whipped out her camera-phone n started snapping at mid-air. had Jiejie gone bonkers??? if she's dat desperate to take pix, i could be her model (tho in exchange for treats would be better!). then she started whining to Gorgor, "eeeeeeeeeekkk.... you see, you see!" of cos, Gorgor being the Man of the House, had to be the knight in shining armour, grabbed a piece of tissue and removed whatever's in the air. i dunno what caused Jiejie to freak out, it's probably nothing...
(EC: i saw the spidey hanging down in midair, freaked out a little, but went upclose to take a look. geez! the bugger had a victim nicely wrapped in its web. of cos, pest control had to carried out by the Man of the House.)


ok ok... this blog should be about ME, rite?
no good news from the vet's... the bad bad mites have not been exterminated! the doc. had to up my dosage of medication, n to continue to build up my immunity. if it means more cheese cubes, i guess i'm ok with the pills. the pills r supposed to cause drowsiness... Jiejie said it means i'll get sleepy easily... *yawn* i think it's taking effect oredi... i think i'll *yawn* sign out for now...

11 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi Ume.
That spider is a good reason to scream! I'd do it!
Sorry to hear your news from the vet. I hope your pills help soon.
Have a good night
Lorenza

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

Spiders, yum! But Ume, they don't taste very nice and too many legs!

I am sorry to hear your vet news, I don't have good vets news either, I will tell more another time.

Good luck with the drowsy pills,

Your pal in Scotland, Marvin xxxxx

Boo Casanova said...

eeek! who is the victim may i know??

wet wet licks

Boo

ToFFee said...

Hi Ume!

Me and my pawrents are living in
Dubai U.A.E.

That spidey is big enuf for me to run to my mum! only the bad thing she might be the 1st one running away (plus screaming)!

I hope those bad mites be gone now. they sound tewibble!


Wuffs!
Toffee

Toby said...

Hi Ume!~ EWWWWW!! That's a HUGE spider. Um, I what I meant was, it's no big deal...not scary at all. Yah, that's what I really meant. My mom on the other hand would be scream and jump and do all sorts of crazy things.

Sorry to hear about the mites. Hopefully increasing the meds will get rid of them for good. Keeping our paws crossed for yah!~

Tobes

Gwyn Valentine said...

SPIDER???? EEKS I will scream! But my mummu told me that in the fantast world, Spiders are great story tellers. They are call the Anansi Boys.
To me, they are just creatures.
Good to know that the mites are gone!

Love,
Reina

umekotyan said...

The flash shines in the spider, and the star of light.
It recalled Spiderman.
Very, it was interesting. :)

from loved ume tyan

Unknown said...

Hi Ume... Nice to meet you! thanks for coming my blog!

Ewww VEts... I don't like them either, good luck with those buggers. More cheese the better :-)


Loves,
Tofu

Tadpole said...

Ooooh, we don't have a Man of the House. My girl just screams and screams. And then she makes her brother drive an hour to "save" her. :-)

Frasier said...

That spider was nasty !Hope you get rid of the mites soon.I love my pill wrapper too..A slice eof cheese
Frasier

Luckie Girl said...

Hey Ume,
I hope you feel better soon. YIkes, that's one big spider. Mom does that screaming like mad woman thingy all the time cos we have a lot of flying beetles here!! She made Dad catch two of them last night..Just imagine, two in one night. There must be a beetle colony here in Redhill.!!