Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Another Spider! Not So Itsy-Bitsy Tho...

Juz after i posted about a spider, i discovered dat 1 of our DWB frens is named Spider! but Spider ain't no itsy-bitsy, she's a rottie!!! the music on Spider's blog had got me bobbing my head (c video below). do drop by Spider's blog and say hi if you haven't!




(EC: Yest was the Dragon Boat Festival, also known as Duan Wu Jie in Chinese. It is a custom to eat dumplings (glutinous rice with fillings like pork, roasted chestnut, salted egg yoke, etc.) u may like to read more about this Chinese festival here.)

Jiejie had this funny-shaped thing (EC: dumpling) for dinner. ok, a dumbling. altho it looked weird, it smelt yummy! hmmm... will Jiejie become a dumbo after eating the dumbling? but of cos all i could do was juz to smell it, no way Jiejie would give me a bite of dat, not even a teeny-weeny bite. Sigh...


so what's the next best thing to do after a good sniff? i tried to steal the leaves used to wrap the funny looking thing. oops! caught red-handed! argh!!!

11 comments:

Myeo said...

You didnt even get a teeny weeny bite? NOT FAIR!!!

Love
Boy n Baby

(Btw, we have linked you in our blog)

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Woh you sure can move to the music. Hee


~ girl girl

umekotyan said...

Ume wants you to do the other party in front of the personal computer.
Does it want the rice dumpling wrapped in bamboo leaves?:)

from loved ume tyan

Boo Casanova said...

ume,

happy belated duan wu jie! i didn't get any dumpling. sob sob.

wet wet licks

Boo

Toto said...

Wow it looks like your having a party with all that good music and food! Wags and Licks, Toto

Anonymous said...

HI Ume...........I like Spider, she is GORGEOUS :)

Thanks for stopping by my place, I am going to add you to my friends.

xxoo
Orson

Lorenza said...

Hi, Ume.
I've heard a lot of those dumplings, now I need to taste one!
I am going to visit Spider's blog.
Thanks.
Lorenza

Toby said...

Ume, you got rhythm!! Those dumplings look so yummy!!!

Tobes

Ruby Bleu said...

Hi Ume...
So not fair you didn't get a taste. That looked really yummy. Maybe next time.

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Frasier said...

You made mommy sad!Actually its not your fault.When she lived at home(far,far,away in India)her grandmother used to make something similar to that dumpling.It looked so good!She looked like me looking at a bone!
Frasier

Unknown said...

Ume - You mean I am not the only lucky dog? Your humom cooks for you?? My humom cooks for me sometimes, but even better she gives me raw meat! Oh, boy, that is da best! I get chicken, chicken gizzards, beef liver, cooked jack mackeral, country style ribs, pork chops, and when mom leaves steak in the freezer too long, I get to have steak!! YUMMY!! Boy, I don't know how she can forget about steak in the freezer, that is totally the best. Humons are weird.

Rambo