Monday, April 16, 2007

Jiejie Must Be In A Good Weekend Mood!

Jiejie reali pampered me over the weekend. She gave me something new for my breakfast n dinner.
it says "Merrick" on the can, n it was so yummy! chunks n chunks of meat. *drools*
but Jie said it's expensive... 1 can of Merrick can get me 3 cans of cesar. so she would only give me Merrick during weekends. n she would let me try different flavours over the coming weeks.

i had French Country Cafe this time




Jie read from the local doggie forums dat taking supplements like salmon oil n flax seed oil on alternate days would help to improve my skin.
but she said moi smells fishy (is it? y i dun smell it?) after dat, so she wipes me with wet tissue after each meal with the salmon oil.


wuahaha... Jie oso gave me this on Sat! i conquered it within 30mins!
yummy yummy milk stick!
i noe she has more of these in the kitchen cabinet.
i shall try to hynotise the Maid, n try to get her to do my biddings. n dat is to get me the rest of the milk sticks!
Moi chewing on the milk stick... n dats Jie's fat teighs! kekekeke...



No comments: