Tuesday, April 17, 2007

The Beach

My 1st trip to the beach!!!
Jie told me it's the Tanjong Beach at Sentosa. she said it's where most of the doggies hang out.
much as i like the sun n the sand (lotsa digging to do, n i poo-ed for the 1st time on the sand! ), moi doesnt like the water!
but meanie Jiejie grabbed me n put me into the water again n again! she wanted me to learn how to swim. the moment she released me into the water, i would peddle back to shore with all my terrier might. but b4 i could escape from Jie's evil clutches, she grabbed me back into the water. BAD BAD Jiejie!!!

Chilling by the deck chairs... Hmmm... where's the big black Lab i saw just now?
(EC: She was totally unafraid of the bigger dogs. she chased after the black lab, whereas i was worried dat the black lab would trample on her accidentally.)


Now for a spot of digging...


Post-digging


Horrors of horrors!!! Gor! Pls help me! I Dun Wanna Swim!!!


*Peddle Peddle Peddle* Let go of me!!!


Tried to escape... but Jie got me again!


Revenge time! in return for Jie's meaniness, i took over her towel! altho she brot along my ultraman towel, i refused to use it. i like Jie's pinkie towel with lotsa flowers n butterfiles.
Jie said i looked like The Dog in this pic. (EC: Dua tau suay sin ku [meaning big head + small body in hokkien])


Slowly, I lied down...


Then I closed my eyes n ZZZ...

No comments: