Tuesday, August 14, 2007

How Google Found Me?

With tips from Sophie Brador Who Rules The World, i had started to monitor the google searches dat led to my blog. Sophie has been jailed for 2 weeks now, n will be back home on Aug 15th. Sophie, we need u back!
back to google searches... the googled:
1) dogs eating plums problems
honestly, i've no idea if we doggins can eat plums, or the potential problems which may arise after eating, but i can tell u dat one will be in deep poop if he/she tries to eat me!
2) she pee her pant
hmmm... i'm pleased to inform dat i pee hourly, n pants every other second. i'm happee to noe i was of service to dat googler.
if u would like to monitor the traffic to your blog, u can register with ShinyStat n place the tracker in your blog.

20 comments:

Toby said...

Haha, those google searches made mom laugh.

It's your barkday in a few weeks..are you excited yet??

Tobes

Kien said...

Hey Ume... i tried to search myself on the google search too.. Hey!!.. look what i found.. at the very first page and on top of list.. there is my blog if you type search Golden Rossi!!... yeah hoo.. thanks for sharing your google search thingy.. if not.. i wouldn't know..!!hehehe..

Love
Golden Rossi

Frasier said...

those were funny searches.Mysearches are sooo boring!
Frasier

Lorenza said...

You always find funny things in those searches, right?
I need to check mine!
Have a good night
Lorenza

Boo Casanova said...

ume, she pees on her pants? who who who?

wet wet licks

Boo

PreciOus said...

Hi Ume, your searches are funny. Who would bear to eat you? No no. Hehe.

p.s. Oh Ume, can you send me your home address to jestzinc@yahoo.com.sg. Thanks! Muacks!

Snuggle,
Precious

Simba and Jazzi said...

Google comes up with some strange things.

Simba x

Bella said...

Silly Google huh !!
Looks like the wlak on national day was really good fun. I love to roll in fresh grass too.
Wuffs
Bella

Emily and Ike said...

Ha, pee pants!
Ike

Stanley said...

Ume Girl!

YOU'RE KILLIN'ME! You have a nice spin on your google searches!

Goober love,
Stanley

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Haa those google searches are so funny. So have you ever tried a plum before??

~ Girl girl

Amber-Mae said...

What weird google searches they are! Sooo funny!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Gwyn Valentine said...

Hi Ume,

"How to bang my mom" google search will lead you to me :p

Love,
Reina

umekotyan said...

The investigation of google is interesting.
Be great, and continue the investigation of ume.

from loved ume tyan

Tadpole said...

Hmmm... if I peed on MY pants I bet I wouldn't have to wear them anymore!

Myeo said...

Tat is so funny!

Love
Boy n Baby

Cody, THE Fussy Pot Pants said...

Ur mum must have loads of pants to wash since u pee in them so often!

Wahahaha

Luckie Girl said...

Hey Ume,
Hoomans are strange huh? Always searching for something wierd....

Clover said...

Hi Ume!
haha, funny google searches. I will have to try it out myself!
Love Clover xo

Deefor said...

Google is silly. I put in Deefor Denver I got myself!

Deefor